Free Shipping On Order Above $199
$85.00 – $165.00
Kamagra Chewable 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
What is Kamagra Chewable 100mg? Its Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, and Dosage
Everybody wants to keep that spark in their sex life, but most men aren’t able to achieve that due to hectic schedules or stressful 9-5 jobs.
Recent studies have shown that 40% of men often experience erectile dysfunction before reaching the age of 40.
But now it is happening in younger men too, which begs this question: how can you treat your ED condition? Unlike other ED medicines, Kamagra Chewable 100mg is the most effective ED medicine out there that comes with an active component, sildenafil citrate, similar to the ingredients found in Viagra or Cialis.
ED medicine belongs to a class of drugs known as PDE 5 inhibitors, which increase the production of cGMP chemicals when a man feels sexually stimulated.
It increases blood flow in the genitals, allowing you to experience a strong and powerful erection.
How to use Kamagra Chewable 100mg?
The usage of Kamagra Chewable 100mg is pretty simple.
People who fear or don’t like swallowing pills or tablets can consider this a great alternative for treating erectile dysfunction.
These tablets can be chewed and swallowed easily, which makes them suitable for users who have a hard time swallowing other ED pills.
You can take the ED medicine an hour before sexual intercourse to ensure it works effectively.
But its chewable attribute makes it work faster compared to other Erectile Dysfunction tablets or pills out there.
Kamagra Chewable 100mg stimulates blood flow in the penis, allowing you to achieve a strong erection.
The effect will last for 4–6 hours, but if it lasts longer than that, make sure you see your doctor immediately.
How does Kamagra Chewable 100mg work?
Kamagra Chewable 100mg contains an active component, sildenafil-citrate, which belongs to a class of drugs known as PDE-5 inhibitors.
That means Kamagra Chewable 100mg tablets work as any other viagra medicine will.
The active ingredients operate by increasing the blood flow in the penile area, which means when a man feels sexually aroused, the corpus spongiosum, or erectile tissue in the penis, has access to more blood.
Having high blood flow in a vital area improves the availability of a vital chemical known as guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
This allows the blood vessels to expand and pump more blood into the penile area.
The cGMP chemical is responsible for holding and getting an erection by elevating the amount of blood pumped into the genitals.
Unlike other traditional ED medicines, Kamagra Chewable 100mg offers a faster action time, which boosts the ability of the user to hold a powerful and strong erection within a span of 15 minutes.
What does Kamagra Chewable 100mg contain?
Kamagra Chewable 100mg tablets contain an active component known as sildenafil citrate, commonly found in viagra.
This PDE-5 inhibitor is scientifically proven to treat erectile dysfunction in men and help them achieve and hold an erection for a longer duration.
What are the side effects of Kamagra Chewable 100mg?
Before you take Kamagra Chewable 100mg, make sure you’re well versed with the potential side effects of this ED medicine.
Here’s a list of common side effects you may experience after taking the ED tablet.
- Nasal congestion
- Unusual heartbeat
- Frequent urination
- Urinary tract infection
- Vision disturbance
- Nose bleeding
- Blood in the urine
- Blurred vision
- Non-stop headache
Some of the potential symptoms are not even listed in the above list. So, it’s best to seek medical attention from your physician immediately after you notice unwanted symptoms in your body.
What is an allergic reaction to antibiotics like Kamagra Chewable 100mg?
As said, Kamagra Chewable 100mg can interact with antibiotics like erythromycin, rifampicin, diltiazem, etc. So, it’s best to consult with your healthcare provider before consuming this ED medicine.
Otherwise, you may experience adverse allergic reactions to its core component, i.e., sildenafil citrate. So, make a list of all medications you take before paying a visit to your health care provider, as it will allow them to prescribe ED medicine accordingly.
When should Kamagra Chewable 100mg not be used?
There are a few things you need to know before taking Kamagra Chewable 100mg as the active ingredient can easily interact with other medications or health conditions, which further causes trouble for your overall health.
- You should avoid taking the ED medicine if you’re allergic to any component in Kamagra Chewable, especially sildenafil citrate.
- If you’re already on nitrate medication, you should avoid taking the ED medicine as it can severely lower your blood pressure.
- People with heart and cardiovascular problems should avoid taking ED medicine, as in these situations, sexual intercourse is inadvisable.
- Suffering from liver disease,
- Suffering from eye disease can cause vision loss, especially if you have retinitis pigmentosa.
- Abnormal blood pressure.
- Prescription medications that may interact with Kamagra Chewable 100mg Tabs should be avoided because they can have serious side effects. The medicine includes antibiotics like erythromycin, ketoconazole, or itraconazole for treating fungal infections, saquinavir, ritonavir, etc.
Make sure you avoid taking Kamagra Chewable tablets under the above circumstances to ensure better health.
The medicine, Kamagra, stays in the body for 3–4 hours, which is sufficient for sexual mating.
That is why it is suggested that everyone who is suffering from erectile dysfunction should take the medicine once a day.
In rare cases, those suffering from severe issues are advised to take two doses per day for a few days.
Alternative Dosages Of Kamagra
Precaution and Warning
Before you take Kamagra Chewable medicine, be sure you’re well versed with the precautions and warnings related to this ED medicine.
- If you’re already on nitrate medication, avoid taking Kamagra Chewable Tablets as they can lower or increase your blood pressure.
- Don’t take any recreational medicine like nitrite or amyl nitrate as it can interact and reduce the effectiveness of the ED medicine.
- Kamagra chewable pills are not recommended for female users.
- ED medicine is not recommended for people with painful erections.
Always consult with your healthcare provider regarding all your medications and diseases to get the best treatment for your ED condition.
What medications interact with Kamagra Chewable 100mg?
There are a few medicines that are known to interact with the Kamagra Chewable 100 mg that have been listed below.
- There are a few other varieties of PDE inhibition class action medicine like Tadalafil, Vardenafil, and Avanafil that you should not consume with Kamagra Chewable 100 mg.
- Nitrate-based medicine that is prescribed for heart issues also interacts with this medicine negatively.
- You should not consume recreational drugs with this medicine.
- Kamagra medicine is also known to interact with alpha-blockers.
- Don’t take warfarin when you are taking Kamagra chewable.
Missed dose of Kamagra Chewable 100mg
Those who suffer from ED are aware that if they do not take the medication, they will not achieve the desired results during sexual activity.
That is why it is suggested that you do not miss the dose and take it with a reminder before having sexual activity.
How should Kamagra Chewable 100mg be stored?
If you are looking to store the medicine Kamagra Chewable 100 mg, then here are the things you need to follow:
- The medicine should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Damp places can also affect the working of the medicine.
- Try to store the medicine at the proper height so that pets and kids can’t reach it.
- The room temperature should be ambient for storing medicine.
->Is Kamagra Chewable 100mg taken daily?
You should seek the answer to this question from the physician.
They are going to suggest you either take this medicine once a day or up to a maximum of two.
->How should Kamagra Chewable 100mg be stored?
Medicine storage is not something really technical.
All you need to do is try not to store the medicine in a place where it gets exposed to direct sunlight or where it is damp.
Keep it at a normal room temperature in a dry place away from children’s reach.
->Can I drive if I have consumed a Kamagra Chewable 100mg Tablet?
When a person consumes the medicine Kamagra Chewable 100 mg, there are chances that they will experience side effects like blurring of eyes, dizziness, and nausea also.
That is why it is suggested to consumers that they not drive after consuming this medicine.
->How long should you take Kamagra Chewable?
The medicine, Kamagra Chewable, has no fixed time for how long one should take.
All that is important about this medicine is that if you are sexually active, then you should take this medicine if you are suffering from ED.
If you are not sexually active, then you must stop the medicine.
->How should Kamagra Chewable be taken?
The medicine Kamagra chewable is made especially for people to facilitate their medicine consumption.
Chewable means that you can easily chew the medicine and take it without water if you wish.
All you need to take care of is to consume it an hour prior to your sexual activity and with food if possible for the best results.
120 Tablet/s, 180 Tablet/s, 240 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
4 Tablets in Strip
6 To 15 days