Erectile Dysfunction – Risk Factors and Treatment
What are the factors of erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is deemed as a disorder that accompanies the issue of not getting the phallus firm enough for sexual intercourse.
This problem is widely known as impotence as well. In this issue, a person finds it hard to get proper erections.
This can lead to both mental and relationship issues in the life of a man.
Erectile dysfunction can have many causes behind it that are aggravating the issue.
Still, the primary reason that makes it difficult for men to get erections is the insufficient supply of blood.
There are possibly numerous reasons that can cause this improper supply of blood in the body.
It can be caused because of diabetes, clogged nerves, high cholesterol, kidney issues, etc.
Some major reasons that can lead to erectile dysfunction in the long run are:
- Unhealthy lifestyle: One of the primary reasons for erectile dysfunction is an unhealthy lifestyle. Not having a mobile life can make a person’s gut unhealthy.
- Nerve Injury: It is more common in men who have any kind of radiation or surgery that involves any changes in the penis or the prostate gland.
- Mental health: A person’s mental health has a lot to do with how the libido will work. Depression, anxiety, and sadness can reduce a man’s will to consummate.
- Medications: Certain medications have the ability to decrease the libido of a person. It can include some anti-depressants. It is one of the major side effects of such kinds of medications.
- Hormones: Hormones affect the way one’s body works. So, erectile dysfunction can be caused by an imbalance of hormones. It is one of the major reasons why people have erectile dysfunction, their hormones don’t work properly.
These factors can affect a man’s sexual health and libido.
Hence, one should identify these red flags the very first and try to eliminate them from life.
You can also seek help from a doctor to check these signs.
Some of the risk factors are:
- Erectile dysfunction can increase with age. There are more chances that a man above his 40s will develop erectile dysfunction. Nevertheless, age has a lot to do with erectile dysfunction.
- Some medical conditions that can bring about erectile dysfunction are:
- Heart issues
- Hardening of the arteries
- The curvature of the phallus
- Scarring of penis
- Cushing syndrome
- multiple sclerosis
- High blood pressure
- peripheral neuropathy
Surgery in the phallus can also lead to such issues.
Prostate removal or any surgery can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
The use of alcohol in excessive quantities can lead to erectile dysfunction.
The use of drugs, smoking, and cannabis can also change and affect a person’s libido.
How is erectile dysfunction treated?
There are various ways in which erectile dysfunction can be treated completely.
Some say it requires surgery, some suggest medications, or exercise. Here we have noted the best way of treatment that experts suggest.
- The foremost helping agent is the PDE inhibitors. These drugs can help in controlling a person’s blood flow. These drugs can also induce agents that will provide relaxation to the penis in general.
- You can make use of vacuum devices. These devices help in fixing the posture of the penis. These rings can be placed on the penis and help in keeping it upright at the time of the simulation.
- Some people believe in taking injections that have medications for inducing erections. It is a great way of getting perfect and proper erections. Their success percentage is relatively very high.
- Another very effective measure for getting perfect erections is to get penile implants. It will add up a few inches to the penis. It can also help in developing perfect erections.
The very best method of fixing erectile dysfunction is to identify the symptoms in the very first instance. It will keep the symptoms in check.
Here Is Some Related Article that Must Read:-
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie’s disease
- Sleep disorders
- High cholesterol
- Low testosterone
How is ED diagnosed?
- A doctor needs to know your entire medical history before giving a verdict. He will check your family history and sexual history. It will also unveil some sexual disorders that occurred in the past or at present. Conditions that led to erectile dysfunction. Sexual desires, ejaculation, and orgasms will be assessed.
- You will be assessed on the basis of your response to sexual activity.
- Your circulatory system will be assessed thoroughly.
- Any unusual changes in the penis also need to be checked.
- It is very important to go through laboratory tests. These tests will assess the patient’s sexual situation inside out.
What else should you know about ED?
Erectile dysfunction should be treated as early as possible. Therefore it is a must to identify the signs that indicate so. Never underestimate any sign as it may lead to issues later.
Erectile dysfunction treatment
The treatment of erectile dysfunction has a lot of things involved: Your age, health, medications, medical history, etc play a very important role in treating erectile dysfunction.
Some treatments that can be helpful are:
- Medications; A proper course of medications will help you to keep your situation at bay.
- Penile implants will also be useful in such conditions
- Other useful treatments can be couple counseling or talking to an expert in general.
- Relieving stress will help many times
- Some people also go for hormonal change treatments that help in such situations.
Medications and Treatments
Some of the medications that may be useful are:
- Sildenafil: Sildenafil Citrate Cenforce 100, Fildena 100, Cenforce 200, Cenforce 150, Fildena Double 200, can help in fixing this situation. It is a remedy meant for oral use only.
- Vardenafil: It is another remedy for helping people to fix their erections.
- Generic Viagra: It can help in getting better erections.