Kegel Exercises For Men To Last Longer
What are Kegel exercises?
There is a misconception that Kegel exercises are only meant for women.
However, it is a fact that kegel exercises were initially developed to assist women struggling with bladder control problems following childbirth. According to the research, these pelvic floor muscle exercises can help achieve more than they do and are ultimately useful for people of all genders.
In other words, Kegel exercises are what you practice after or before healing prostate cancer treatments.
Doing this will help you do pelvic floor exercises, the muscles present in the bladder at the lower part.
So performing these exercises regularly will allow individuals to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles.
Always perform these exercises only by the instructions of the doctor to avoid any side effects.
It is vital to control the flow of urine from the bladder.
If you want to prevent urinary incontinence and find a curing method for benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), you can opt for medicinal treatments.
Kegel exercise for men:
Gone are the days when Kegel exercises were meant for women.
But now, following Kegel exercises daily, men can ultimately prevent premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction issues.
If an individual is experiencing premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, then performing Kegel exercises with the integration with medicinal treatments like Viagra can be helpful.
You have to understand that you won’t be able to see the positive impacts from kegel exercises promptly after performing; it depends on the severity of the condition.
If the premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction cases are severe, it is advisable to use the medication combined with Kegel exercises.
Exercise your pelvic floor muscles:
After locating the pelvic floor muscles, you have to practice the techniques which will make you ready for the exercise.
Pelvic floor exercises are commonly entitled to be as a kegel exercise, which is advisable to repeat every day by meaning for three sets of 10 repetitions.
Following are some of the activities that you can do to last longer. The first is slow kegals; the second is fast kegals.
- Firstly contract your pelvic floor muscles and hold them for 5 seconds, next relax for 5 seconds and breathe normally while you perform this
- Next, you have to repeat this contraction, then follow the same again, relaxing for another 5 seconds. You have to follow this try and make the contractions slow and keep it in control.
- Follow this exercise up to 10 times.
- And at any point, if you feel exhausted, unease, or uncomfortable in between the ten cycles, then you may feel free to stop for a while.
- Step-by-step, try and hold the contraction for longer; for instance, start with a second, then slowly up to 10 seconds. But remember, you have to consider relaxing for some time as you are contracting the muscles.
- In slow Kegels also the same technique is followed that is contracting, holding, and relaxing.
- However, the only difference is that the contractions are rapid and short; you have to hold the contraction for a second, relax for a while, and further contract again straight away.
- After a set of 10 slow Kegels, you have to try and perform ten fast kegals.
- After practicing consistently for some time, you have to try and increase the amount of time you do. For instance, 20 fast kegals and 15 fast kegals and so on,
- Keep in mind to carry out these two exercises proficiently, consider wearing comfortable and loose-fitting clothing.
Benefits of Kegel exercises for men sexual health
Kegel exercises are the ultimate option that assists men in various sexual health problems.
The sexual benefits of Kegel exercises for pelvic floor muscle exercises are it is meant to offer last long experience in bed, rigid and firm erections, the potentiality to attain orgasm without ejaculating, and more intense orgasms.
Additionally, to treat premature ejaculation, studies also discovered that legal exercises could assist men with erectile dysfunction.
- Offer last long experience in bed
Suppose you do not feel ok to reach for clinical support to treat premature ejaculation.
In that case, performing pelvic floor muscle or kegel exercises can still be profusely helpful to enhance your sexual stamina. According to the research, during vaginal penetration, the average healthy person can last around 5.5 minutes.
However, this duration can be extended if you perform pelvic floor exercises to strengthen your muscles.
Furthermore, the average healthy woman can consume up to 15 minutes to reach the climax.
- Attain orgasms without ejaculating
It is a known fact that many women seem to have the potential of attaining multiple orgasms.
But many of them must avoid the misconception that men do not have the potential to have multiple orgasms, which is wrong because they too have the potential to have numerous orgasms.
A study discovered that between 7 and 10% of men have reportedly attained more than one orgasm.
Furthermore, one of the most common procedures that help men achieve the sexual feet is to practice reaching orgasm without ejaculating.
it is only possible if an individual typically built strong pelvic floor muscles.
- Firm and hard erections:
Soft erection can be promoted by minimizing blood flow to the pineal region and weak pelvic floor muscles.
Like any other form of activity, pelvic floor muscle exercises can help enhance the blood flow circulation to the area being exercised.
Firm pelvic floor muscle activity helps your penile region to guzzle more sufficiently during erection, thereby making it feel strong and look bulgier.
Here Is Some Related Article:-
Erectile Dysfunction Exercises: Kegel
Sit in a chair and squeeze:
- You have to sit on a chair in a comfortable position.
- Next, try to squeeze your penis like you are attempting to stop urination from happening.
- next, consistently hold for five seconds and release
- You have to repeat this step 7 to 10 times
- Next, continue to aim for three sets.
- to treat erectile dysfunction effectively, this exercise is the Ultimate option.
Lay on your back squeeze- floor:
- you have to lay on your back by keeping your hands on the floor
- Next, point your needs in an upward direction; after bending them,
- The third thing you have to do is arrest your penis inwards and consistently hold for five seconds.
- Slowly release and attempt to squeeze your anus muscles.
- Practice it as if you are trying to stop a bowel movement.
- Next, consistently keep holding for 5 seconds and release after.
- Next, aim for ten repeating steps of 3 sets each.
Lay on your side squeezes – Floor:
- Initially, you have to lay on your side on the floor
- Next, use a large pillow and spread it between your knees.
- For their squeeze your legs altogether
- Consistently keep holding for 5 seconds and release
- Next, do it for ten repetitions of 3 sets each.
How to perform Kegel activity or exercises?
To perform the kegel exercises, the individual must do the right form of Kegel activities or exercises.
He has to remember that there are multiple types of kegel exercises accessible, and he must find out how and which actions or exercises suit him the best.
- Identify the right muscles:
To find out day right pelvic floor muscle, the individual must stop urination in a midway or stiffen the muscles that keep him from passing the gas.
Once you are precise and identified your pelvic floor muscle, it becomes easy for an individual to perform the exercises in any post, although he might find it easy and good to perform them lying down at first
- Follow the technique properly:
Next, you have to make your technique perfect by tightening the pelvic floor muscles and holding the contraction for the next 3 seconds.
After this, you have to relax for consistent 3 seconds.
It needs to be followed a few times in a row repeatedly. And you might feel your muscles are getting stronger, for their attempt doing kegel activities or exercises while walking, standing, or sitting.
- Have a keen focus:
Maintaining focus while performing the Kegel exercises is a must to attend the best results.
An individual keenly focuses on tightening his pelvic floor muscles.
On an important note, he must be careful and not like the muscles in his abdomen, buttocks, or thighs.
Moreover, he must avoid holding his breath for longer, and it is advisable to breathe freely during the activities or exercises
- Consistently repeat it three times regularly:
An individual must at least aim for three sets of 10 reputations regularly
How prolong must you keep doing kegel exercises?
It is advisable for you to practice the Kegel exercises 3 to 5 times a day, but it is a minimum count, and if an individual desires to practice more, he can.
An individual is expected to stiffen the pelvic floor muscles and hold the contraction for consistent 3 seconds.
After these three seconds, he must rest for the next 3 seconds and repeat this process a few times.
He can repeat this process three times regularly without holding his breath while performing the exercise instead of breathing it freely.